This policy applies to BIBO Water (Pty) Ltd: registration number: 2010/001715/07
Registered office address:
5 Thora crescent, Wynberg, Gauteng, South Africa.
2. Data collection:
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide us when you:
- Purchase our products or register to use our services. This may include your name, address, email address, and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about yourself and your preferences;
- Complete online forms (including call-back requests), take part in surveys, enter any competitions or prize draws, download any information, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website;
- Interact with us using social media; and/or
- Contact us offline, for example, by telephone, SMS, email, or post.
3. What We Do with Your Information
When you interact with our Site, as part of the online communication process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, phone number, and email address.
When you interact with the Site or use our Services, our servers automatically receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information (“Log Data”). This Log Data is collected passively and may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the Site pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. This is information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider, the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to provide you with the Services and pool it with other information to monitor the use of the Services, and for the technical administration of the Services. We do not associate your IP address with any other Personal Information to identify you personally, except in cases where we are asked to comply with a subpoena or other legal demand or where we suspect that there has been a violation of our policies, our Terms of Service and/or applicable law.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our Site, new products or Services, our company, and other updates.
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
• Provide any information and Services that you have requested;
• Manage our relationship with you (e.g.: via customer services and support activities);
• Monitor, measure, improve, and protect our content, website, applications and Services, and provide an enhanced, personal, user experience for you;
• Undertake internal testing of our Site, applications, systems and Services to improve their security and performance. In these circumstances, we anonymise any information used;
• Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
• Detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal, or prohibited activities, or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
• Contact you to find out if you would like to take part in any of our further customer research (e.g.: feedback on your use of our applications, products, and Services);
• To monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances, it is on an aggregated basis, which will not be linked back to you or any living individual;
• Deliver targeted advertising, marketing, or information to you, which may be useful to you, based on your use of our products and Services;
• Deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (e.g.: social media providers); and
• Provide you with location-based services (e.g.: advertising and other personalised content), where we collect geo-location data.
How We Get Your Consent
When you provide us with personal information via one of our online touch points (such as a web form, platform input, lead form, social lead), you consent to our collecting it and using it only for the reason for which you sent us your information.
Where we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing or research, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
If you change your mind after you have opted in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, collect more information, use, or disclose your information, at any time, by contacting us at:
BIBO WATER (PTY) LTD
Telephone number: 0800 00 BIBO (2426)
Email address: email@example.com
Address: 5 Thora crescent, Wynberg, Gauteng, South Africa
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We consider your information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below.
6. Service Providers
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your Personal Information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the way your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We may share your information with third-party platform providers (such as Facebook, LinkedIn Google, and Twitter) to serve targeted advertising / content to you via the relevant third-party platform, based on your profile / interests. Your information is used by the third-party platform provider to identify your account and serve advertisements to you. You can control what advertisements you receive via the privacy settings on the relevant provider’s platform and you should consult the third party’s help / support centre for more information.
7. Personal Information
Furthermore, in connection with the operation, promotion, advertising or marketing of our Services, we may provide certain of our partners (e.g., special reward providers; etc.) with Personal Information (e.g., your name) and other content or information related to you, in order to access such information using information already in their possession. Please note: each time we provide any of your Personal Information to our partners, we only provide information to these partners that is publicly available or publicly viewable.
8. Business Transfers
BIBO may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of winding up.
9. Disclosures for Legal Purposes
BIBO may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- comply with a legal obligation,
- protect and defend the rights or property of BIBO,
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or
- protect against legal liability.
BIBO employs administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with
- the legitimate needs of law enforcement or
- any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
10. Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
11. Our Policy Towards Children
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
We keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information if it is transmitted to our Site, applications, or Services, or to other websites, applications, and services, via an internet or similar connection.
If you provide us with your personal information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We will always make sure our website contains clear and easy to find information about our cookies.
Our cookie table lists the cookies we use, excluding third party cookies.
|Ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors who are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.||Google.comLegal Name: Google LLCAddress: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkways, Mountain View, California, United States of America, 94043.Contact Details:https://www.google.com/contact/||United States||Pixel|
|Fr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||Facebook.comLegal Name: FacebookAddress: Menlo Park, California, United States of America, 94043.Contact Details: https://www.facebook.com/help/?ref=pf||United States||HTTP|